Improve Indoor Air Flow and Protect Your Heating Power
HRV stands for Heat Recovery Ventilator. It is a technology that has been used for the last 40 years worldwide to provide high quality indoor air into buildings for the benefits of the occupants. HRV technology is used for commercial and industrial buildings as well as residential buildings.
A genuine HRV system will provide the following:
- Fresh air into a building
- Extract stale air from the building
- Filter the fresh air entering the building to remove pollutants
- Recover heat from the stale air using a heat exchange core
- Transfer the recovered heat to the incoming fresh air.
The Bryant Preferred Heat Recovery Ventilator helps your family breathe easier during the heating season by adding fresh, prefiltered outdoor air to your home. Furnace energy efficiency remains unchanged, pollutants and humidity better controlled.